Friday, July 3, 2009

So Anika picked these pictures out and had me (John) write about them. Don't hold your breath. Anyways, this is kinda a 4 generation picture. Dad's folks, Mom and Dad, us, and the kids. Anika was awfully amped for this picture. I was amped that our kids weren't crying anymore.

Trust me. Bubba was NOT happy.
Neither was Babe. In fact, this is as happy as she got.

Ander wanted to do the teeter totter with me.
So I did.

Ander's great with our kids. He know when to stay and when to run like mad. Here he's staying.



Bubba grew to love the slide, so this 1-year-old would climb up (with minimal assistance) and then fall/slide down. Babe was more graceful.


She also learned to go up backwards. Bubba got the hang of that, too, by the end of our few days.


Ander's a poser. He doesn't do cameras unless he's posing, generally.
So there. I helped. Yay, me!

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

You make a great narrator, John. :)