Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's so useful!

So leadership meeting was fun. We had group instruction from our stake leadership, and then broke out into sessions specifically for certain groups. Since I'm a financial clerk, I went to the clerk part of the meeting, and it wasn't bad, though it was aimed more at main clerks than assistant clerks in charge of finance. That said, our main clerk was unable to attend, so I took notes for him.

A couple of years ago, I decided to remodel our kitchen. (Long story, but it's still not done. I've learned a lot about construction in that time!) While our kitchen was being remodeled, I sent the rest of our family to visit Anika's parents so I could have the house to myself. While I did, I had plenty of time to clean, and I went out and bought a steam cleaner to clean our floors. Holy cow, has that thing been useful since then! Having kids is a great reason to either have hardwood floors or a steam cleaner. We went with the latter, and with the rate at which our family is growing, it's been a great investment for us.

Below is a picture of Anika using it.


...and let's be honest, is there anyone I'd rather see with tools I buy than my wife? Heck, is there anybody I'd rather see doing just about anything? I think not.

1 comment:

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

Lol you people r so cute. I agree steam vac is a must