Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sickness

Our family is relatively resistant to sickness. I've been more susceptible since I let my weight climb, but I am relatively sickness free. My kids get the occasional cold, but really don't get sick very often.

Today must be not very often. Three of our four boys (me, Bub, and Duck) are sick today. We've gotten a lot of use out of that steam cleaner, as Bub and Duck have taken turns decorating our floor. Isn't it funny that you don't appreciate something until it's gone? I love having a family that doesn't get sick. Usually.

It's Tuesday, and I have to drive to Lynchburg on Friday and Saturday. If I can't get better soon, I just don't think I'll make it to my class. If I don't make it to my class, who knows what will happen? I'm so close to being done with my master's degree, and I've just lost all love of jumping through hoops. I want to end this section of my journey and start another.

I guess I can only take life one minute at a time. Right now, that means focusing on getting healthy. Let's hope!

No comments: