Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 4

Today I grabbed those random spots in my living room.  The gap between the couch and the wall, the little wall shelves and the ever important diaper basket.

This is our 3+ foot wide behemouth of a basket is where we store our diapers.  

While the corners here and there were mostly full of junk that needed to be tossed this basket needed to keep what it had.  This whole pile of diapers, though, just wasn't working.  In there I had 3 different sizes of diapers, swim diapers and two types of pull-ups (three, since the boy pull-ups were divided into day and night varieties).
Well first thing (after dumping the whole basket and making piles) was to yank the swim diapers.  It's probably still warm enough, but it's September...and I'm not blowing up that kiddie pool again.  Then I pulled the newborn diapers.  I'll need them soon(ish) as my next little one is coming in January...but the next youngest is about 19 months so I'd say I'm good without them for now.






It's not much-I added a box to help keep things divided.  We'll see if it will stay that way, especially as the kids get used to it. 

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ok, I am officially inspired. I just made my own list, thank you for the motivation!!