Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Boys

About a week ago we found out that we're having another boy!
While at first I (and John) thought it would be nice to even it out and have another girl. Plus John already knows what he wants to name our next girl.
A few weeks back all three kids got up in the middle of the night. I ended up with both boys on Bub's bed. Snuggled and sleeping under my arms, all wrapped up tight yet completely relaxed, were my boys. I remember thinking that-"me and my boys". And in that still moment I wondered-"all boys?". And the answer was yes:)

I love my boys.

My boys smile bigger than anyone I know.


My boys are completely genuine.


My boys overflow with love and sunshine.
Kisses pour out of my boys and feels like rain on a perfect spring day:)
My boys love football and running as fast as they can.
My boys love climbing and jumping.
My boys are superb cuddlers and give fantastic hugs.





I'm thrilled to meet my newest boy.

I love my boys.




I really love my boys:)

No comments: