Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Well, What Do You Know (Day 5)

Today wasn't all that exciting '40 bags' wise.  Either that or it was quite fabulous indeed:)
The job for today was the kitchen closet, aka the water heater closet.  Let's just say it probably hasn't been all that safe the random stuff we've been keeping in there.  So today my plan was to sift through it all and find new homes for most of it.  But I forgot something-I totally did that a few weeks ago!  What do you know, the closet wasn't a mess at all!  Although I did feel a bit cheap for not having actually done something, so I went at the recycling instead.
We've got a 13 gallon trash can for it, but it is always overfilled.  When we can't balance the random boxes and cans anymore we start filling up diaper boxes.  Before I even stepped in the kitchen we had the trash can and 2 boxes filled with recycling all ready for me to take out back for the lovely recycling gentlemen.  Not what I was planning, but it definitely needed to be out of the kitchen.
We'll see what happens tomorrow when I check out the underside of the kitchen sink...

2 comments:

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

i love the 40 bags idea! I will have to implement this right after I don't feel like puking! It does end right?!!!

Anika said...

thanks, jamie:) and yes! it does end, how far along are you now? hopefully it ends for you soon:)