Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quickie

Hi guys-
sorry I didn't post last night...and I'm not exactly posting tonight-just a quickie.  I promise I'm doing my 40 bags!  This week is just getting a bit crazy-so the posting of said bags might start to clump.  I usually do the majority of my 40 bags (cleaning and posting) in the evenings.  I had a meeting tonight, and will be busy Thursday night, Friday night and all day Saturday (minus an hour here or there).
While this week is going to get super crazy I'm kinda excited for it.  Making it through this week without cheating (aka skipping or combining days) then it means I can really do this!  Because, for me, this expedition isn't just about cleaning out my house, it's also about becoming consistent.  Consistency (especially when it comes to housekeeping) is a challenge for me.  For years I've told myself that I'm just not good at it, not capable of it, not whatever.  If I can do this then I can prove to myself that I can.  Whatever it is, I can.

So this week will be crazy,

but I'm excited!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You can do it! I totally feel you on the consistency thing--it's strange how, when you really think about it, all the things that we are comes down to what we do consistently. Starting something new (like staying organized, daily scripture reading, exercise routines) hinges so much on the simple act of creating a habit--only when you've got the habit down to you start to really benefit from those things.

...Sorry, can you tell I've thought a lot about this before? :-) Anyways, I'm totally rooting for you! Keep it up!